Broadening the spectrum of services to your clients
Traditionally only available to our own Private Clients, you as an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) can now offer our extensive and varied wealth management expertise to your clients.
Through our Wealth Partnership Service you can access our wide range of investment management, private banking, fiduciary, reporting services specifically designed for high net worth individuals. You are able to offer your clients a full suite of private banking services, whilst maintaining full control of your personal client relationships.
This tailor-made service is designed to be flexible and collaborative so that you can adopt the most appropriate strategy for you and your clients. We work actively with Asset Managers, Wealth Managers, Fiduciaries, Liquidity Managers and Funds to deliver a tailored solution. We offer this service in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Gibraltar and through Societe Generale Private Banking in Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Monaco.
Please note that the rules and regulations made for the protection of investors and/or depositors under the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 will not apply to business conducted at or from offices located outside the UK and investors and/or depositors will not be able to benefit from the provisions of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
The application of schemes will depend on the jurisdiction in which the adviser or product provider operates.
- Full control of your client relationship
- The flexibility of using only the services you feel are important to your clients
- Access to extensive expertise, research and market leading opportunities
- Manage your own clients online via an investment, trading and custody platform
- Access to our expert teams of Investment Portfolio Managers or continue to work with your own
- Collaborate with a proven financial institution with experience of working alongside high net worth clients with access to a network of integrated banking and investment jurisdictions
The extensive list of solutions available as part of the Wealth Partnership Services, are as follows:
- Integrated private banking accounts, lending facilities, foreign exchange and multi-currency options.
- Access to our wealth of investment expertise via discretionary portfolio management services
- Global custodian facilities via our international offices
- Access to an extensive range of over 200 Exchange traded Funds (ETF’s) across 9 stock markets worldwide.
- Structured Products with a secondary market and daily liquidity
Discretionary Fund Management for IFAs
Our success lies in the close partnerships we develop with financial advisers. We act as an extension of your team and add value to the services you offer your clients.
Our dedicated intermediary team has a significant depth of knowledge and expertise, backed by skilled investment specialists and Kleinwort Hambros' carefully structured investment process. They draw on this powerful combination of advice and information when developing solutions for your clients.
We provide a comprehensive range of investment management services which can be tailored to match each of your clients' specific risk profiles, financial goals and the level of involvement they wish to have in managing their investment portfolio.
Managed Portfolio Solutions
Please see our latest Managed Portfolio Solutions documentation.
Documents for Intermediaries
Account Opening Documents
Please see our account opening documents
- IFA ISA authority form for ISA provider.pdf
- IFA ISA application form.pdf
- IFA tax status certification - individual.pdf
- IFA Transfer form for Kleinwort Benson.pdf
- IFA W-8BEN.pdf
- DP Information Sheet.pdf
- DP Exclusions List.pdf
- KB Tax Declaration CLIENT June 2016.pdf
- Private Client Profile for Intermediary Advised Clients - Interactive.pdf
- Company Profile for Intermediary Advised Clients - Interactive.pdf
- 2067 Application for Intermediary Advised Clients