Commitment to diversity
Kleinwort Hambros is committed to diversity in the workplace. This means the provision of a workplace which is free from discrimination, victimisation and harassment of any kind.
Kleinwort Hambros aims to ensure that:
- All applicants, employees and former employees are treated fairly and equitably and no one receives less favourable treatment because of their sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment;
- Provision of fair opportunities for employment, training and promotion are based solely on merit;
- Decisions about recruitment, promotion and training, access to Kleinwort Hambros Group benefits, facilities and services are fair and equitable and based solely on merit;
- Decisions made on discipline, grievance, performance issues and ending employment are not influenced by discrimination; and
- Employees treat each other with dignity and respect and enjoy a working environment free from discrimination, victimisation, bullying and harassment of any kind.
Kleinwort Hambros is part of the Societe Generale Group. For more details on diversity and other corporate social responsibility initiatives within the SG Group, please click here.